AWS provides many certification exams you developers, solution architects, and network engineers to prove their skills by achieving certification clearing exams. Clearing AWS Certificate Exam an individual can prove his ability and skills of knowing best practices of AWS cloud and proficient on various AWS services. The cert exams are classified by by various roles like practitioner, associate, professional etc into various domains like networking, security, architecture etc. Various new specialty certs have been added by AWS like bigdata, advanced networking, security.
List of AWS Certificate Exams:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Fundamental
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified Sysops Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Devops Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
How to register for AWS Cert Exams?
Registering for an AWS Cert Exam is really very easy. You need to create an AWS Certification account. Under this account you can register for an exam. Under this central account you can manage all your AWS certs, view transcripts, download cert logos etc.
You can visit this url to create AWS Certification Account – https://www.aws.training/certification?src=our-certs
Please follow and like us: